Offline Vs Online Gym Software
Are you confused between choosing online gym management software or an offline working gym/club software? Firstly, let us define what is online gym software or offline software.
Online Gym Software
The source code/files plus the database (accounting and client records) are kept on a cloud server. Such software needs internet connectivity to work and enables you to access your software from anywhere and even you will be able to manage your gym on move using your mobile or tablet device. Online gym software is designed and developed in web-based languages and has more scope of updating and secured environment.
Benefits of the online gym software:
1) More secured platform
2) Works on the move on your mobile and tablets
3) As many as users can use the software on the same time
4) Secured database
5) If your computer/device fails, it won't harm your data on software
Limitations of the online gym software:
1) If the internet fails, the software will stop working
2) Your data and content are shared with some server provider company which increase the risk of data sharing.
Offline Gym Software:
Software is installed on your local computer which is not connected to any other device or internet. Such software is limited to one computer and can be accessed by one user only at one time. Database of your clients and billing stays in your computer.
Benefits of offline gym software:
1) Highly secured database, no one can access your database from the outer world.
2) No internet required, you can use your software 24/ 7
Limitations of offline gym software:
1) Most gyms use youtube or other video sites for background music, even a lot of client share their pen-drives for music. Anyhow if your computer got infected with a virus you may lose your data and hard work is done. Which can lead to the ultimate never-ending problem?
2) Support service by gym management Software Company will be slow.
3) The single user at a time can access software
4) You cant work on the move and need to have an eye on software by your physical presence in the gym.